So we got the word today! We are leaving on Friday! Ahhhhh! Yay! So much to do tomorrow to get ready. I know we can handle it all so I'm not too worried about anything. Praise the Lord! Everything is working out smashingly! :) It's awesome when God's plan is revealed to you. We are in awe. As of right now we don't know exactly what our itinerary is but we'll get it tomorrow. Get ready to party down with the Stachurski's! Wooohooo!
My last doctor's appointment went pretty fast today. Everything with the baby looks good, still no ultrasound...;( Heart rate is still strong and movement is great. I'm still measuring a week farther along than I am but they won't do an ultrasound to check to see how accurate it is. I'm hoping that as soon as we get a new doc' in Ventura that they can either confirm it in an US or something. We might be having this bundle earlier than we thought! WOWZERS! As for now I am still going to think that I'm only, HA only, 30 weeks 3 days preggers. The doc' wasn't happy that I didn't come in the day that I fell, oh yeah, did I mention that I fell on Saturday? Yeah, I took a great face plant on some cement steps at a wedding we went to. Oh so gracious. I ended up being able to twist my belly to the side so I didn't land on it. I landed on my left rib and arms and I have some scraped up knees. I didn't have any contractions or bleeding so we decided to op'd out of going to the ER. My doctor convinced me that that was a bad choice and that my placenta could have detattched from my uterus and obviously that's bad. Good thing God has His hands all over me/us. I'm already out of the danger window and everything is fine (I think that's why the doc' didn't want to do an US). Anywho, back to the appt. He told me everything is going great and that I shouldn't have any problems with anything. Can't wait to find a new doc' in the States and get this baby out so we can finally meet him/her. :) I'll add the pregnancy post/info that I've been doing so far now, man this is a long post!
Pregnancy: 30 weeks 3 days (measuring 31 weeks 3 days)
Weight Gain: I just got a copy of all my medical charts today and found out that I have been off on my calculating the entire time. Oh grand! ha! I'm actually off by two pounds on everything, in my favor thank you! :) so as of now I have gained 24 pounds. Hopefully I can keep this up and not go over 30-35lbs with this babe.
Sleep: normal
Gender: Ninja
Name: Gwennyth Ann or Grayson Michael.
Feeling: Good. Well everything except my back. I've been dealing with a TON of pinched nerves in my lower back lately and it SUCKS.
Health: Just dandy
Belly: Large and in charge. *still
What I am looking forward to: Going home!
What I miss: my normal back pain and working out. I've been really wanting to get into the gym and kick some serious booty but I just can't get a good workout in like I used too.
Milestones: 30 weeks! Only two months to go!!!! WOW
Movement: Always. This child doesn't sleep but 10 minutes a day in my belly. I'm hoping this will be good when he/she comes into the world. Maybe I'll have a night sleeper this time. :)
Cravings: Not a lot. I'm loving everything right now! ha! (I need to be careful with that!)
YIPPEEEE!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your fall. You and I have both remarked on how clumsy we are outside of pregnancy, so adding a big ol belly doesnt really help our sense of balance. I love how you said God has his all over you guys, what a beautiful mental picture because He sure does! Congrats on going home! Hopefully we can catch up next time we are in Camarillo!
ReplyDeleteFINALLY!!! I am so excited to have you home! We are going to have the best time together! :)
ReplyDeleteMomma
Mmmmmmbah!
Great News !!!
ReplyDeleteWe are really excited you'll all be back in the USA and we will prayer for safe travels home !!!
Love ya ; ) Nette & Wayne-O
so great you get to go back to the states! It has been a blast being able to watch your adventure in Italy. I hope that the plane ride goes smoothly and all your stuff stays in-tact! Praise God for His faithfulness!
ReplyDelete