Well the household goods are GONE. We have less than great rental furniture right now so that's nice...I guess. Watching everything go was so sad. It's amazing how fast these last three years have flown. It feels like we were just unpacking our house and now it's all back in boxes and crated up. We'll see everything again in April or May. So long to be without our bed! :( Zach and I weren't in bed for more than ten minutes when we both said "I miss my bed". This should be fun! Anywho, enough of the complaining! We are very blessed to know that we will be home for Christmas! I know everyone back home is excited and so are we!!
On a side note, Hunter has found the joys of screaming in an empty house. He will yell at anything possible just to hear his echo. Yesterday night he was running through the house yelling and throwing a plastic ball which of course was bouncing off of everything in it's path (not much, mainly the walls). He was so thrilled with this it kept him entertained for a good 30 minutes! Oh that boy! He's such a character. The dog however is getting a little stressed out with everything. She's probably thinking that we're going to leave her again. Once she sees her carrier out she'll be in seventh heaven though so no worries.
Thank you for all of the prayers! We should have a flight by Tuesday, well at least some more headway! They know that they have to fly us, or just me, by the 18th so we will for sure be there for Christmas and I will for sure be there within the next week and a half. So great!

Wow, I can't believe you'll be home so soon! Yay!
ReplyDeleteThat picture makes Hunter look like a big kid! Time flies.
Yay! It's finally here! My babies are coming home. Thank you Lord!
ReplyDeleteGrammy
Mmmmmbbbah!