Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Betty Crocker
I had a major Betty Crocker day and wanted to show off some of my skills. It looks amazing and it tasted oh so good!
Victor says, "You really are bored, aren't you? You need to get a job!" Tamira says, "It's not in my diet plan, but it looks darn right tasty!" Good job, Lindsay, good job!
Oh my goodness, look at you little Miss Domestic Engineer! I miss all your muffins and our fun times together. We'll do it again. Your cake looks great!!! Elaine
You done yurself proud!
ReplyDeleteActually, you've made your Momma proud too! :)
Love you.
mmmm, looks good! I havent been craving sweets too much during my pregnancy but I would definetely have a slice of that ;)!
ReplyDeleteVictor says, "You really are bored, aren't you? You need to get a job!" Tamira says, "It's not in my diet plan, but it looks darn right tasty!" Good job, Lindsay, good job!
ReplyDeleteyumm!!
ReplyDeletesave me a piece!
Oh my goodness, look at you little Miss Domestic Engineer! I miss all your muffins and our fun times together. We'll do it again. Your cake looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteElaine