Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Italian driving

Yesterday night we were coming back from dinner at a friends house about 30 minutes away and we came up on an extremely bad accident which had just taken place. We stopped so Zach could see if he would be able to assist with the training he has gone through, luckily he was able to. It was only a two car accident which is really good for out here, and both of the gentlemen were able to walk away. Zach was able to slow the bleeding down on the man who's car flipped as well as calm him down (a bit). The other person had nothing wrong except was shaken up. God was watching over them for sure!

3 comments:

  1. That's such an awesome story, thanks for sharing! Isn't it so amazing how God really does provide in EVERY situation?! Such a blessing he was able to use Zach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you both. Every time I think of you I smile and thank God for you. Priscilla and I are always asking God to keep a legion of his angels around you, protecting you from harm and for Him to bless you and your marriage. You are pretty good at the blog thing, your pages look terrific. More pictures. POP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikesem Moses! PTL that you guys were not involved! PTL that the guys were able to walk out of the situation. (TDK)

    ReplyDelete