Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Job opportunity!
As you may know by now I am bored out of my mind while Zach is at work. I do have the occasional outing with the girls, however! I do need to get out into the working world again. There are a couple of government positions opening up within the education department here at the base. I spent a good portion of time working on making my resume meet the standards of these glorious jobs and they are turned in! Keep your fingers crossed that I will hear back from them both! Since there are so many people stationed at this base getting a job is a bit tricky. I was very blessed to have met someone who know's all the right people to give me that extra boost in the networking department. I'll keep everyone posted on my awaiting fate! :) So dramatic! Really this WILL affect when I come home and for how long. I'll only have around a month of vacation time a year. We'll make it work though! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was wondering when we were going to hear this message :) I'm excited for you, and I will be praying that God will guide you in His chosen plan. How's everything else? I'm better from the flu...just the residual coughing. yuck! How was your anniversary and Valentine's Day? Miss you!
ReplyDeleteHow's it going with this? Any new news? I'll continue to pray until I hear. Loff you!
ReplyDelete