Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Missy
I didn't realize how long it's been since I've updated the blog! I apologize. We had taken Missy pup on a walk a few weekends ago and along came with our trusty camera. We thought we would show everyone how great she's doing over here! She is such a great part of our little family. I think Zach and I treat her more as a human than a dog. Enjoy the fun pictures of our girl! :)(She loves to watch and bark at the sheep that are always around us!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a cute post! We treat our dogs as our kids too, thats the only way ;)! She is such a cutie pie! Mike and I are definetely going to get a dachsie in the future, we both love them and Mike had one growing up!! I love the action shot you got of her too! Hope you guys had a great 4th!
ReplyDeleteThere's no such thing a too much attention for my Missy-phoo! :) Grammi loves her so!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Momma
Mmmmmbah!