Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our latest blessing


If you haven't guessed it, WE ARE HAVING A BABY! We are so thankful and excited! Our little bundle will be arriving some time in late March or early April. We will find out our due date on the fifth of August at our first doctors appointment so hold tight for a week! God has been blessing us so much this year! With moving out to an amazing place, Zach making first class and now having our first baby! The year isn't even close to being over yet! I can't even imagine what else He has in store for us. We put all of our faith and trust in Him and we couldn't be more thankful! I can't stop saying that!

We can't wait to come out in three weeks and celebrate with everyone! We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for all of the prayers and well wishes. They were definitely recieved and answered!

2 comments:

  1. Grammy and Grandpa are so happy....we're having another grandbaby! Italy here we come!
    Momma
    Mmmmmbah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS you three! Wow, I got teary eyed when I read this Lindsay! What an AMAZING blessing and a HUGE answered prayer! I cant wait to follow you along on this journey!!! Take a TON of pictures!

    ReplyDelete