I had a great birthday (your today, my yesterday)! I got to work and some of the girls had gotten me a beautiful flower arrangement and a couple other people had gotten me cute little gifts! Along with great musical cards! Oh! and a good friend at work made me a batch of cupcakes! It was very exciting! Others were mad I didn't tell anyone it was my birthday! ha!
Zach came and picked me up and brought me back home to a surprise! He had decorated the house with balloons, a "Happy Birthday" sign, candles, and another present! Earlier in the morning, he couldn't wait until the end of the day, he gave me my first present. It is a beautiful new watch! I have been looking for a good new watch for a while now and he is so sweet to get one for me! When we got home from work he had bought me these really cute lamps from the Exchange that I had been harassing him about for about a month! :) It was all very exciting! He had gotten me a yummy ice cream cake and made the whole night about me! It was fun, we sat around ate great food and watched Friends! What a perfect night! Oh! And my baby girls, my nieces, called and sang me happy birthday! It was a top night! :) Here are some pictures of everything.



well my love, i'm glad you had a fantastic birthday!!! I'm sorry we didn't call, but quite frankly, the whole plus sign thing still scares me! haha we love you and miss you tons! come back to hana soon! ;o)
ReplyDeletelove, lei lei
p.s. hope you liked the earrings!
I knew it was someone's birthday and I could not remember for the life of me...and you just left a comment not too long ago about it being our birthday month. Geez. I blame it on the pregnancy brain. Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a really good day. The only thing I want for my birthday is for Peyton not to be born on that day so that I can continue to have a selfish day every year! : ) But she can come the day after or anytime before.
ReplyDelete