Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas and New Year's

Happy New Year everyone! We hope that you all brought in your new year with a bang! We were able to spend it with the Bell's and played Taboo until the clock turned over into 2009. I realized that I hadn't posted anything in quite a while! My apologies. Our Christmas was full of adventure, good food, and love. We woke up to another beautiful cold morning put on our robes and went downstairs to see what Santa had left under the tree. Missy was the most excited I think. She opened her stocking first, Santa had left her A LOT, all on her own and jumped right into killing her first toy. Her new chicken and new frog have both gone to toy heaven, really it was within the first 20 minutes of playing they had passed on, however she still loves the froggie even though it doesn't croak anymore (no pun intended). Miss' went on to open her gigantic bag of treats the big man left her and right away got to pick out her first one. Zach and I opened our gifts from each other and are so thankful to everyone for them! We, I really mean I, opened my brand new pots and pans set from Zach and we cooked a delightful Christmas breakfast. I am pretty sure that Zach still had two different pairs of shoes on while we were cooking, he was so excited about them both when he opened them he had to put one of each on (gotta love him!).

We then went over to the Bell's in the afternoon and had some incredible food and wonderful fellowship. After the Bell's house we headed over to some other friends house for yet another great meal and a hilarious game of Taboo. After our second meal I thought Hunter was in a turkey and ham coma because he slept for so long! We got home and realized we still had another Christmas party to make an appearance at. We walked over and said hello and spread some cheer! When we finally got home after all of the fun we were all pooped! It was definitely a fun Christmas and we are hoping to spend the next one with all of you.

We pray your New Year is full of blessings and love! We can't wait to start ours and finish getting ready for our little Hunter to come! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that this Christmas was a good, happy time for the two of you all the way over in Italy! We all miss you both so much but we want you to be happy their. Always know that we love you so much.

    Momma
    Mmmmbah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you! I can't wait for u guys to be back in the states! The picture of you and Zack on New Years is adorable! -tarrin

    ReplyDelete