Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Invitations!
My good friend Blair is throwing me and Hunter a shower in the beginning of February. She just gave me the invites that she made and I thought that I would share them with all of you because they are so adorable!
Cute! Peyton is already spoken for by Coley Oley. But if the age difference becomes too much for them, she would love to marry Hunter. I'm 8 months old than Cory, it's something we could share. : )
Very clever!I love the invites! Excuse me people, there will be no back up here. Cole and Peyton are fit to be tied and no one can argue with that! Let's not be making plans without me knowing here. Haha.
They are so cute! My sister in law did the same thing for my shower by requesting books instead of cards and we got well over a hundred :)! Brayden loves them!
Cute! Peyton is already spoken for by Coley Oley. But if the age difference becomes too much for them, she would love to marry Hunter. I'm 8 months old than Cory, it's something we could share. : )
ReplyDeleteVery clever!I love the invites!
ReplyDeleteExcuse me people, there will be no back up here. Cole and Peyton are fit to be tied and no one can argue with that! Let's not be making plans without me knowing here. Haha.
Dear lord are we promising our kids to each other already? Lol, very cute invites. I love hand made stuff.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! My sister in law did the same thing for my shower by requesting books instead of cards and we got well over a hundred :)! Brayden loves them!
ReplyDelete