Sunday, January 11, 2009

Second Trimester Photos

We went today to get our end of second trimester pictures. We ended up spending three hours with this poor guy (our photographer) and walked away with some pretty awesome shots! We had a blast taking them and I go back again on Saturday to take a couple shots we didn't have the props for at the time. Enjoy these and when I get the other pictures I'll get them to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Dad and I love the pictures. The love shows through in each photo.

    Love,
    Momma and Dad
    Mmmmmbah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great pictures you guys! I love them! That baby is just growing and growing! You're such a cute prego lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow linds! Those are awesome pics! I bet you guys had fun doing that. hunter will one day appreciate it...and so will you later on! You are one beautiful momma! It is fun to watch you grow...home stretch now!

    ReplyDelete