Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Baby Aerobics
Zach has officially gone crazy! :) He is now "training" Hunter. This is a quick example of our little mans great neck control when he pulls up, with our help of course.
Still laughing...
ReplyDeleteI can just picture it now, by age 5Hunter will be the first child to complete a full triathalon.
Beth
Gotta love the fun that hubbys bring into our lives:). That was adorable:)
ReplyDeleteIf I need to bring a smile to my face, all I have to do is look at this video.... I am indeed still smiling...
ReplyDeleteGrammy