Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Jumperoo
A month or so ago Grammy bought Hunter a Jumperoo. We thought we would keep in stored in the box until he was able to keep his head up and utilize the jumper. Last week I decided to build it and let him go to town. I put him into the little seat and he loved watching the toys light up and tried reaching for the toys that were close enough to him. There was a slight problem though. His feet couldn't touch the ground! It was the cutest thing to see! So Zach, being the great Seabee that he is, put a couple of books underneath him so he could reach the floor. It is so adorable to watch him bounce around in that little seat. I just want to eat him sometimes!...but I won't.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ooo...that is a good idea about the feet! I will have to try that! He is too cute Linds!
ReplyDeleteCute! We had to put books under Peyton's feet at first too. :) I guess our babies are advanced in their head control, and other babies are usually giants before they can keep their head from wobbling around. :)
ReplyDeleteAww, Jumeroo's are awesome we love ours ;)
ReplyDelete