Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Upside Down!
Today when Zach was home for lunch he and Hunter were laying around making faces at the wall until Zach decided to hang him upside down!! I didn't know that he did it at first and then when I saw Hunter's face the second time around I just had to get a video of it. He loved it! My crazy little monkey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You had me laughing and worried at the same time!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour going to make him, as Honey would say, travieso, which in English means "a little Dennis the Menace"!!! Haha!
I love this little boy!
Grammy
He's so funny, he loved it. Again daddy, gain!! I can't wait to meet him. The little dare devil!
ReplyDelete