Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Big 2-4

Zach really made my birthday this year amazing! When I woke up Zach came home with breakfast, then in the afternoon for lunch he came home bearing gifts. I opened up a pretty funny birthday card with a very sweet note inside along with some shopping money and a date for the next day to check out the new mall that is out in town. I also was given a pretty big box to open up. This great box contained my beautiful new laptop. When he got home we played around on the new computer for a while and then started getting ready for a great BBQ that has become a tradition for my birthday. The Clark's and the Vasquez's came over and helped us out with the many kabobs that were made and we spent the night watching hilarious news bloopers on You Tube, not to mention "Old Greg". If you ever have twenty minutes to kill and you want to feel stupider after watch "Old Greg" on You Tube (thanks Josh). The next day Zach took the day off and we set out for the new mall. I love that Sconti (Sales) are at the same time as my birthday. In Italy there are only three sales a year, bummer huh?! I didn't really find too much for me but I found a ton of cute little things for Hunter! But don't worry, Saturday I went out with Sam and she and I found some adorable things for us! :) Friday night we all (about 12 of us)went out for Mexican food out in town. It was a great time! This years birthday was GREAT!

(The candles on my birthday cake say "23" because those were the only ones we had. We've decided that those will be the candles that we use every year so Hunter will use them for his second and third birthdays, Zach and I will both use them for our 32nd birthdays and last but not least so I will eternally be 23 years old. HA!)



My Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment