Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Exercising
Hunter loves his jumperoo and gets so excited when the lights start flashing. Here's a little taste of my day today.
he is such an active 3 month old! I swear he could pass for a 4 or almost 5 month old with all that he does (holding his head up, dancing, etc) He is too cute!
What a great "butt" workout...they need to create something like that for adults...maybe that had a facebook laptop connected to it or something, right? Can I get an amen? Oh, to have that be "a taste of the day"! Next step... Love you!
:) :) :) I love it! Grammy will excercise him when he gets here!
ReplyDeleteMmmmbah!
he is such an active 3 month old! I swear he could pass for a 4 or almost 5 month old with all that he does (holding his head up, dancing, etc) He is too cute!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I love him. He is so active : )
ReplyDeleteWhat a great "butt" workout...they need to create something like that for adults...maybe that had a facebook laptop connected to it or something, right? Can I get an amen? Oh, to have that be "a taste of the day"! Next step... Love you!
ReplyDelete