Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Nesting...
Is it possible to nest after pregnancy? I really didn't "nest" to much when I was pregnant with my sweet little man. I know I did clean but nothing out of the ordinary. Now almost four months down the road all I want to do is get rid of everything in our house and scrub everything down. I of course can't get everything done in a day that I would like to thanks to Screamer McScreamyton. He really is a great baby, he doesn't cry unless he wants/needs something. It really all boils down to me not wanting him to just lay there and play by himself all the time, so I end up playing on the floor with him half the day and putting my OCD to the way-side. This new found need to clean is very exciting for Zach. HA! I have been going through all of the many closets/bins/dressers of clothes (that are just mine) and getting rid of A LOT. Now I have started eyeing furniture. At this point I am starting to scare him. I am going to just blame it on the massive amounts of EVERYTHING a baby comes with. So what's the vote? Post pregnancy nesting or just OCD?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know if it's nesting or OCD but when you fly to VTA for a visit stop in Dallas and come clean my house:)
ReplyDeleteI don't know either but any sort of motivation to clean is fabulous, regardless of the reason why! You go girl!
ReplyDeleteCleaning is good.... :) now you can see just what you need! :)
ReplyDeleteOK, so I love how you are playing the baby card as your excuse for getting rid of stuff! Does a baby really come with that much stuff or is Hunter just very, very lucky?? =)
ReplyDeleteBeth