Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Mommy's Little Helper
Last night Zach was jonesin' for some chocolate chip cookies and I wanted to use up the chocolate chips I had so I could get some different ones (good excuse right?!). Hunter didn't want to be left out of the mix so he asked if he could help. True story. So, out came the ingredients and off we went. Hunter did a great job helping me in the kitchen we had to catch it on film. Grammy was on the video phone while we worked which was great fun! Hunter did a great job helping and the cookies turned out amazing! Too bad we don't have smell-o-vision! :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmmm, I seem to recall a VERY similar picture of the empty batter bowl with the scooper being taken on a night where baking cookies wasn't quite a triumph. Do you recall this incident, Mrs. Stachurski?
ReplyDelete