Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Heads Up!
Yesterday Hunter and I were having some tummy time on the couch and he just looked to cute not to video! He was naked because of an enormous explosion he had just made for me and looked to cute to dress again, he like being naked anyway! Anyway! Hunter is doing such a great job with his neck control. I think that in the next month he might be a master at it. This is very exciting for many reason, BUT he has a new Jumperoo that I can't wait for him to play with. He is also excelling with jumping and building his leg muscles which makes this toy perfect for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this! :) More videos!!!
ReplyDeleteGrammy
Mmmmbah!