Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Wishin And A Washin
I was setting everything up for Hunter's bath today when I realized that I had forgotten the towels in his room. We turned the water on and walked out of the bathroom to his room to get everything. I set H in his crib and went back to the bathroom to have it all as easily accessible as possible when he got out. As I walked into the bathroom I stepped into a half inch high puddle. The shower hose had been spraying water out onto the bathroom floor the entire time I was out of that room. I quickly turned the water off and got Hunter and fed him instead. Needless to say his bath has been postponed until tomorrow morning! Zach laughed at me when he got home. It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no! Lol. That's great, something I would have done. Wait till he poops in the water for the first time. That's always a hoot ;)
ReplyDelete