Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Blockbuster Hit
Yesterday Hunter was being extremely talkative so we had to make a video of it. Please disregard my extremely high pitched voice! :)...he like it!
I love it that you can hear the Friends music in the background...so Linz! Hunter is just like Uncle Victor, three sneezes in a row! Miss you guys! MBAH!
Hi there Stu Family !
ReplyDeleteI just love this video of Hunter goo'n and ga-ing !! We can't wait to see him in-person so we can hug'em and sqeeze'em :D
Love ya, Nette & Wayne-O
Oh my, he said "Hi"
ReplyDeleteI heard it loud and clear. Oh I just want to squeeze him. I can't wait to show this to Dakota, he loves to see him.
I love it that you can hear the Friends music in the background...so Linz! Hunter is just like Uncle Victor, three sneezes in a row! Miss you guys! MBAH!
ReplyDelete