Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Pooter Pants
Hunter and I were running some errands the other day and had a bit of a bump in our plans. We had gone to the post office and were headed to the grocery store when I realized that it was close to his next feeding time. I decided we would just sit in the car and eat then be on our way. Well about half way through our little snack H decided to drop a bomb on my lap! I can't wait for you all to hear just how explosive his farts are, and when they are accompanied by some squishiness it's even louder. When he was done eating, you never want to take food away from this boy, I changed his diaper and was extremely surprised at what I had found. It was disgusting! You could tell how proud he was of his diaper by the look on his face. The very next day he gave me three more bombs! All before 9am! Today I think was the worst one of them all. I was feeding him and he, as usual, was working on his next present for me. When I went to change him it was all the way up his back and had soaked through onto my pant leg! Yikes! I love that little man and that cute pooter butt! I know it is despicable to share but I had to! I thought it was hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He must be a good eater! It is unbelievable how much laundry a little one can make...maybe he needs bigger diapers?
ReplyDeleteBoth my kids had poopers up the back. It's just what they do. Disgusting I know but super funny too! Gotta love cleaning your clothes and his after that!
ReplyDeleteI agree, maybe you need more room in his diapers. This totally brings me back to the days. Just wait until he projectile vomits!! Hehehe
ReplyDelete