Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Pictures
><
These pictures go with the video below. Please don't pay attention to the eye boogies! He is still having trouble with his tear ducts.
He is so smiley! He smiles with his whole face! Gotta love the tummy time...does he like it? Have you tried putting breast milk in his tear ducts/eyes...i have heard that it helps because of what it is made up of. I know it sounds weird, but i did that for Austin when he got pink eye...and it helped! i love his belly in the "walking" pictures...such a big guy!
Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say boob milk in the eye, even if it does work, is just plain wrong. There is no way that can happen without appearing like some kind of really screwed up porno. EEEEEEEWWWWWWW!
He is so smiley! He smiles with his whole face! Gotta love the tummy time...does he like it? Have you tried putting breast milk in his tear ducts/eyes...i have heard that it helps because of what it is made up of. I know it sounds weird, but i did that for Austin when he got pink eye...and it helped! i love his belly in the "walking" pictures...such a big guy!
ReplyDeleteAaaawwwwhhh! He's so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGrammy
Mmmmbah!
What a happy little baby, I can't wait! I want to bite him.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Andy said to take the rubberbands off of his arms!
ReplyDelete:-)
He is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteBeth
Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say boob milk in the eye, even if it does work, is just plain wrong. There is no way that can happen without appearing like some kind of really screwed up porno. EEEEEEEWWWWWWW!
ReplyDeleteEw to what your brother just said:) I love your child. He's adorable and a chunkster.
ReplyDelete