I absolutely have to share about my wonderful first mother's day! Zach snuck downstairs and made me breakfast and brought it up to me in bed! My little guy gave me a great card and so did my big guy! Our little Hunter man had been up an unusual amount of times that night so he was snoozin' during breakfast and I actually got to shower right away in the morning! (Doesn't happen often!:) ) We headed off to church and did a little (much needed) grocery shopping then came home for a wonderful relaxing day! I was served a delicious lunch and was able to nap! Yay! Zach also hung, or attempted to hang, my new curtains. He ran into some technical difficulties so they will be up soon. Oh! I almost forgot! Zach was a tricky guy in the morning too! When I was getting ready in the morning he said he had a call from work and that he needed to go in for a bit. I got H ready and when he walked back in he had the most amazing flower arrangement!
It was such a great relaxing day! Just what I had been needing. I have a great little family and I couldn't have asked for anything more. God bless them!
Beautiful Flowers!!!
ReplyDelete(Zach, you did good!)
Happy 1st Mother's Day.
Momma
Mmmmbah!