Our crazy little family always has something new to share. Mommy has her crafts, Daddy has his schooling, Hunter, well Hunter has A LOT going on all the time and Gwennyth is our sweet baby sleeping all the time. This year has been packed full of excitement and a lot of blessings. Keep checking to see what new things we have been up to!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Muscle Man
Zach was changing Hunter when they decided to have a little "Guy time". They were flexing their manly muscles for mom.
You always have so many new posts in one day...I don't know where to leave a comment. Zac playing the guitar for Hunter is too sweet. Peyton also loves it when her daddy plays for her! I just want to squeeze Hunter. He is too cute! He makes me want a boy! I really, really hope i get to see you guys!
You always have so many new posts in one day...I don't know where to leave a comment. Zac playing the guitar for Hunter is too sweet. Peyton also loves it when her daddy plays for her! I just want to squeeze Hunter. He is too cute! He makes me want a boy! I really, really hope i get to see you guys!
ReplyDelete